View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #6367 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
That's awesome to hear, I plan on selling my 1st gen GoPro and picking up the Hero 2 and was wondering how big of an upgrade it would be. The external mic is the best thing they added in my opinion, the video quality was always good after some basic editing of saturation and contrast but the audio even with the open back left much to be desired.
Trust me when I tell you that the picture is unbelievably better To me the first gen dont even look like HD compared to this version.