View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #6365 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

thanks, mr.alchemy! damn, that's a nice setup. i know now i need to get one of those handle and more brackets and stuff for sure.

i see that the snowboarders are using a small mono-pod. i was thinking about doing something like that when im making short clips.
I also then have a 25 ft mic extension cord so I can mount the GoPro anywhere and still have the mic hooked up. I really love this setup. Trading in my old first gen Hero for the Hero 2 was a wise choice. Not only does the Hero2 offer external mic capabilities but the picture is TWICE as good if not better I have to thank Steve though as he inspired the whole project