View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #6364 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.gale- nice! lol @ sneaky... but if you take vids of you taking it out of the box and re-boxing, i think she's going to find out, i think....

that's one of the many things im going to be using my hero2 for... timelapse camera need to find who is messing with my plants! hahaha

i was looking at brinno and other timelapse cameras and though, wth, just kill 3 birds with one stone using the hero2. i like taking down birds.

hahaha, i ready spent $2k+ this month on car stuff (droid4, nuvi & accessories, hands-free bt module, hero2, accessories) so im out. good thing i 'saved up' on many purchases i didn't do earlier this year.

im also happy that gas prices arent' $5/gallon as my budget was set at for this season. i can put some of that back into my car fund.
I wouldn't dream of pulling a fast one over on my wife, actually she probably knows I was scheming to get the GoPro out... I'm a dead man when she gets home... she's got a sixth sense about these things.

Good idea using the time lapse to catch the critter. Are you going to stick it on a window inside the house looking out? I wouldn't want any drunken raccoons running off with it.

You had a nice month of shopping. It should be easier to save money when you have all those new toys to play with.