View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #6257 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- oh craps...u remembered...

in the z there's not much good visibilty so i didnt opt for the blendmount for my V1.
one of the biggest reasons why i dont like suction cups for nav is the same reason. blocks view + rings left on glass.
Mr.kenchan, I agree, the Z has good visibility ONLY without mounting anything on the windshield.

I found the RAM Mount will have something very suitable for you. You can mount the camera/device on the mirror-arm and position the camera in front of the mirror.

This is the link ==> RAM Camera Mount

I don't know you are going to camcorder or GoPro, but the part RAM-B-231Z-RVMU and RAM-B-201U-A(Short Arm) is very ideal.

I google camera mirror mount and this RAM brand pop up all the time and its design looks quite promising.

I hope it is useful to you.