View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #6248 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I think he was trying to get a look at the Koni's. That's why I got pulled over last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
That's the key to The Dragon. Too much speed on the straights will get you a ticket. I think we usually keep it to MAYBE 50-60 on a clear stretch.

Hellbender... all bets are off. I should know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Really depends on the time and time of day. During the week, especially in the mornings, it's fairly light. But come Friday-Sunday it's generally busy with patrols. You just have to be careful. It's all part of the game. Sooner or later you'll get busted -- just make sure it's only for speeding (and nothing crazy). If you touch or go over the double yellow line it's a $500 fine.

Also depends on the cops. In 2011 they were basically very lenient with speeders but were cracking down on people crossing the double yellow.

They know they have to strike a balance between keeping the road fun, but also keeping it somewhat sane. Tighten your grip too much and the area loses revenue. Loosen your grip too much and all hell breaks loose!
:Iagree: I heard for more freedom.on the road and less traffic go.during the week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2