View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #6235 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

morning everyone, finally checking in this am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I don't use car air freshened, the smell fom my interior cleaner does the job. Usually I use 1Einszett, nice lemon scent. I just tried the Auto Finesse Spritz, it's my new favourite very refreshing scent.
hi mr.gale- i found your post this am... i must have missed it last night.

hummm... i use leather care and it smells pretty leathery and manly (in a good way, not greasy loser-dood stink) but it goes away in like 2 days.

im not really into super fruity smell. my eyes get watery, reminds me of urinal fresheners or toilet cleaners. like when i eat lime jello, it reminds me of toilet cleaners. yuk (not that im saying your car must smell like a toilet or anything. hahaha!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I read that someone used the suction cup mount on the rear window with the camera facing forward...
yah, that was alchemy. im not into suction cups... if i can find another solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Congrats lol.
gmorning and thanks, pint. i will make sure to post up of the tube of putty for you when i get it in-house. i will post a before and after pict of my bumper ding repair. it's hugegangeous... 2mm in diameter. hahha. it's deep more than anything. this is why i need the putty. i think i can fit a sesame seed in that huge crater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post

Blahahahahah!!

At first I was all and then I was all like and inn the end I was like
yah, i hate birds though. penguins are cool. all other birds meh., unless edible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, looks like that 370z need Swifts&Koni drop badly!!!

R/C Racing....

Speaking of R/C, I found out they have this new 'trend' nowadays:

Completely different than the old days on-road sedan, but very interesting..

Finished 2 hrs of tennis after work, then had a 90 mins night drive around the downtown area, 20c light breeze with the top down windows-down, on the way home I took a road which has some easy bends and corners, little traffic lights, cruise at average 75km/h, what a treat to myself, all the stress from the day are now gone....
gmorning, mr. alcheng! yah, it appears everyone's into drifting now for rc. i too was into touring car sedans, raced them every weekend. i still have a few old chassis in my basement. not sure which ones are good these days.

i was hoping to get that cupracer 240Z but they're gone... i cant seem to find one, and after a long search i got tired of getting one. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Ken, when i mount it inside the car I just stick the suction cup to the rear window. It will pretty much give you the shot you are looking for. When I mount there you can see most of the cockpit and out the windshield.
thanks, alchemy. yah, worst case i will do this. i just dont like suction cups in the car. even the V1 on the windshield, the ONLY reason why im using suction cups instead of blendmount is the Z does not have good visibility. would like to stay away from suction cups all together if at all possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Morning guys. What a bad start to the day.

I get up thinking I'll drive the S2000 to work since the 5.0 is still decked out in ZDayZ stickers. I go to grab the S2K keys as I walk out the door... they aren't there! How could this be???

Then I remember I left the S2000 at my parents' house when I picked up the 5.0. Ugh. So I have to drive the 5.0 now. I go outside with a plan to quickly peel off the MAZOC decals on the side... No, these won't go quick. They stick and leave residue and tear and just don't want to come off. DAMN!

I waste about 10 minutes pulling the driver side decal off leaving gobs of nasty residue behind. I decide I don't have enough time to remove the passenger side decal so I just hop in the car... EWWW what stinks?!!! Did Dan really poop in my seat when we went for a slide?

Nah, it's musty microfiber towels that were left in the back seat. Ick. I pick them up and throw them in the trunk... windows down now to get rid of the stank.

Fire the car up... WHAT! Low fuel?! Damnit. Wasting even more time I have to run over to the gas station and fill up.

Now I'm at work... where I'll be for the next 12 hours.
doh, that does sound like a rough start. hope your work is kind to you today to allievate the stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
[/B]

yes.

yes, I did.

hey i like your STI in your sig.