View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #6227 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys. What a bad start to the day.

I get up thinking I'll drive the S2000 to work since the 5.0 is still decked out in ZDayZ stickers. I go to grab the S2K keys as I walk out the door... they aren't there! How could this be???

Then I remember I left the S2000 at my parents' house when I picked up the 5.0. Ugh. So I have to drive the 5.0 now. I go outside with a plan to quickly peel off the MAZOC decals on the side... No, these won't go quick. They stick and leave residue and tear and just don't want to come off. DAMN!

I waste about 10 minutes pulling the driver side decal off leaving gobs of nasty residue behind. I decide I don't have enough time to remove the passenger side decal so I just hop in the car... EWWW what stinks?!!! Did Dan really poop in my seat when we went for a slide?

Nah, it's musty microfiber towels that were left in the back seat. Ick. I pick them up and throw them in the trunk... windows down now to get rid of the stank.

Fire the car up... WHAT! Low fuel?! Damnit. Wasting even more time I have to run over to the gas station and fill up.

Now I'm at work... where I'll be for the next 12 hours.
LIKE us on Facebook!