View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #6185 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, thanks for taking my 'suggestion'..... can't think about you putting so much time and effort detailing the interior, with the smell of Mr.kenchan-interior, I can't let it ruined by those stinky-'freshener'
Mr.alcheng- hahahaha its just that my car doesn't smell interesting that's all.
After LeatherCare it smells pretty leathery but after about a week, no more scent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMan View Post
I know air freshners are not very common and I hate to admit this buy I buy about 3 or 4 or these for backups because they smell amazing. I have been putting these in every car I have owned for the past 10 years. They just smell good and not overpowering and last a good while. You should really get one and try it out. They normally have them at all the gas stations I have been to.

Buy Medo Auto Expressions Ultra Gel Air Freshener Outdoor Breeze online at CVS.com
Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Wha? You didn't politely suggest the he use the search feature?
Uhoh... I came in the wrong room.... huh, thanks for the PICT of those mini scents.