View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #6184 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i decided not to go that route due to the other nuvi not being able to do the obd2 metering even though it can do dopplar radar over maps via BT from my droid...

i didnt know there were so many different types of nuvi's with various features. thought "BT capability" would mean all of them would have obd2 gauage metering if i had a OBD2 BT transmitter... but no.

so i decided to keep my 1490 in my Z and look at getting a bt module attachment for my pioneer HU in my G, but then read poor reviews on the pioneer bt module auto-pairing to motorola phones... they work well with iphones and some android phones, but not all.

so got the visor clip type bt speakerphone with auto on/off. the roadster2 is the only one that i know of that has auto on/off with car door open/close.

b&h has the best price.
Wha? You didn't politely suggest the he use the search feature?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub