View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #6136 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

So I tried to reach out to Mr. AK about this but does anyone know what the rules are for putting a sales link in your sig? The company I work for is venturing into the offbrand sound deadening market and I wouldn't mind trying to help some forum brothers out if they needed it. Thinking about doing it on my doors to eliminate the rattling. I know this is the wrong section but the guys who post here are more knowledgeable.

For thread relevancy: I drove to work and listened to the wonderful sound of the TDX. Thinking about dropping some $$ on the Z1 post MAF set up.