View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #4320 (permalink)
bigsix
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Honda City/Mazda 2
bigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to bigsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
btw, this Van Persie shyt is giving me flashbacks of Fabregas last year... same stories, same player comments.. "we'll wait until the summer", "we'll wait until after the Euros"... I hate to admit it, but I think we may lose Captain VanTastic, I just pray we have better backups planned than we did last transfer season. Poldi will be a nice addition TO RvP, but not a slot in by a longshot.
I gotta say, I think Van Persie is too good for the current Arsenal team. He really played great this season, but no one knows if his loyalty is w/ the Gunners.

Do you know which teams are most interested in him? What is he worth ($) ?

I watched that 8-2 loss against Manchester on TV a few days ago. For finishing 3rd place, we really had to work hard and Wenger had to make those purchases. If it's what Van Persie wants and the manager sees some way/ someone to strengthen the front line, I'm all for the change.
bigsix is offline   Reply With Quote