View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:59 PM   #6075 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
So I am back!! Eventually we have a 2 + 1, cos the guy, MrSir, brought his friend with an IS, so we have 3 cars, it's a holiday today and the weather is very nice, it's a miss for those who didn't show up...

Mr.kenchan, who is the lucky one this time???

Mr.kenchan, some people just have different value, they will never understand why are you so much caring about your cars, as they are those people who use drive-thru-sheet-metal-destroyer-car-wash, so they wouldn't know.. they just sadly wouldn't know....

Anyway... I had a great time today, although there were only 3 of us, MrSir had prepared a very nice route, the whole drive was about 1hr20mins, lots of uphill&downhill, 2nd gear S and some long straight.

I bought my camera but however, didn't have a chance to use it, looking forward to the next one...
hi mr.alcheng! sounds like you had a great time.

yah, i dont know remember his (newb) name but i hate to have to remember the handle and type each time when i update my ignore list.

and yah, some folks i need to literally ask them if they want to be sprayed by a garden hose while in their suits or dress ready to go to a party (i tell them the same thing they say, "who cares, it's ONLY WATER!!" and "just wash it again, your face and head. who cares. it's not like you're going to melt!").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Looking good Mr. GaleForce!
+1 well, the car, mr.gale!

mr.onzedge- congrats to your 20K of win!