View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #6066 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Sorry about that alcheng but know what you mean we tried to get a quick Z cruise going at Carlisle but it was only 2 of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Aww, that's super lame! Sorry sir. I'm with you in spirit.

So I am back!! Eventually we have a 2 + 1, cos the guy, MrSir, brought his friend with an IS, so we have 3 cars, it's a holiday today and the weather is very nice, it's a miss for those who didn't show up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wish the drop down box when you press someone's handle included the option to directly put them in your ignore list.
Mr.kenchan, who is the lucky one this time???

Quote:
Kensan you need to meditate in your zen garden for a few minutes. Relax.
Mr.Fire, you need to send a team of your SWAT-Coons unit to Mr.kenchan's garden&driveway, the drunken one, they are far more efficiency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Quote:
No pint. Come back. Seek the light. LOL
Fire, you come back too, from the ZL1 seduction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow, your assessment is right on the mark!

he did it by accident(?) the first time a few yrs ago. i was cool about it and mentioned to him that i take care of my cars and water spots are a pain to get off. he acknowledged. he did it again a few times, so i mentioned to him again, using friendly, but stronger words to reminding him. then about a week ago this happened. i felt so violated i just yelled at him. i dont have time to be re-detailing the car just for his stupid act.

when i was watering my grass and he comes out mocking me 'oh, dont get water on my car~.' wtf loser...

in the last 2yrs his income went to shitt, 3months ago his wife moved out. im going to just lay low and ride it out. im sure he will be foreclosed soon anyway.
Mr.kenchan, some people just have different value, they will never understand why are you so much caring about your cars, as they are those people who use drive-thru-sheet-metal-destroyer-car-wash, so they wouldn't know.. they just sadly wouldn't know....

Anyway... I had a great time today, although there were only 3 of us, MrSir had prepared a very nice route, the whole drive was about 1hr20mins, lots of uphill&downhill, 2nd gear S and some long straight.

I bought my camera but however, didn't have a chance to use it, looking forward to the next one...