View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #6061 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
If that was true I'd be posting from a lake right now.
nice recovery thanks to great engineering and stability regardless of driver skill or lack of. (im just joking, mustang. hahahaha. we're glad you weren't hurt).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Bloated Chrysler's that section 8 losers buy...Sure the SRT is a nicer car, but it is still the same platform..But the section 8 people drive the six bangers with section 8 spoke 24"s...Did I just say that ??

They are everywhere...They are Bentley "wanna be's "..
lol thanks for the explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Why thank you.. After I bottled my anger, I thought I would give an Intelligent response, and yes, it is right on...

If haters spent more time doing something with their lives and less time hating, maybe they would have a nicer life..

But you are right..keep the car clear of him, and let him Implode...Seems like he is already...

He will do more harm to himself that you can to him..

Damn, you guys got me going now...I may need to moderate and Ignore myself...
yep, great advise. i know when to let go. im not going to be confronting him any more. i dont have time to be baby sitting his old arse. if he wasnt such a loser he would've been retired by now, looking after his grand kids or having a great time with his wife, just enjoying life, etc.