View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #6051 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Now I am pissed off...What a douche ...Sounds like a hater to me...

Sorry, I don't want to fuel the fire, but I would go crazy eyes on him...

Ok, I will post calmly...Usually people that do not respect other people's stuff, hate their own lives, and have no respect for them selves...

They are slobs, or have bad relationships, no real future, ect... so they project it onto other people....whew...That was better...

But I am still pissed off..
wow, your assessment is right on the mark!

he did it by accident(?) the first time a few yrs ago. i was cool about it and mentioned to him that i take care of my cars and water spots are a pain to get off. he acknowledged. he did it again a few times, so i mentioned to him again, using friendly, but stronger words to reminding him. then about a week ago this happened. i felt so violated i just yelled at him. i dont have time to be re-detailing the car just for his stupid act.

when i was watering my grass and he comes out mocking me 'oh, dont get water on my car~.' wtf loser...

in the last 2yrs his income went to shitt, 3months ago his wife moved out. im going to just lay low and ride it out. im sure he will be foreclosed soon anyway.