View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #6000 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I read through the thread and they like posting fake kill stories about the 370z to make fun of it. Throughout a lot of the site they use the 370z name as a meme to make fun of it, as if to say people hold it to being faster than every other car but they have no respect for it...
It goes with the territory of that crowd, I suppose. I, for one, do not believe in bashing what other people drive in order to feel "better than". I guess I am secure enough in who I am that I do not need to elevate myself by this one-up-manship. Maybe these guys may have a problem in the bedroom. I don't know.