View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #5938 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Damn I've been away from here to long due to ZDayZ. But worth it. Wish everyone here could of been here. What a hell of a good time. To see so many Z's in one place and drive on the Dragons Tail is one of the experience that I have every had.

Pics and great vids will be up this weekend. Lots of editing to do. But almost done.
Welcome back, Spohn! I've been away for most of the past week for different reasons ... celebrating birthdays, Mother's Day, spending quality time with Mrs. Bbigs, and playing tennis. I've had the Z out a lot, because of all of the great weather during the past week, but today threatens thunderstorms so I left her home.

However, the rest of this week through Memorial Day (MD) looks mostly great! I'm looking forward to detailing the Z during the MD weekend.