View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #5905 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Steve's got a pretty good one, but I'll let him tell it.

I got down there before most and ran both the Dragon and Cherohala in the rain, which was scary and awesome.

But all the fun happens when people start filing in. Our group parties at Cabin 660. Drinks, food, fun. People like Lou Fusz and daisuke149 are awesome folks to hang around and joke with.

We'd get up early for runs, come back, just hang around and joke on each other all day. You get to see awesome Z's and G's of every generation. And you get fun stories like a guy walking up hill with two gopro's on a helmet (one facing front, one back), making engine noises.

Our buddy Steve F brought a giant megaphone, which got used as more alcohol entered his bloodstream, and made for great times.

Red__Zed showed up, nearly died, then came and hung out with me.

Many other similar stories.

Oh, and my mother treated a biker and his passenger for injuries sustained dropping their cruiser on the dragon, while I went back to the previous blind corner and flagged traffic to slow down until the cops showed up.
Damn... I've had a few weekends like that, just never at the Dragon. I must go sometime!