View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #5873 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

hi fire- welcome back! yah, those car shows are really tricky at times. thus i dont participate in them. lol i snaps shots at times when i have time and stop by to check out local's cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Thanks for the info. Seriously!

I know how to search..., and so the story of my endeavor:

I did some digging and searching and found that you have never created a thread in the intake section (), so then I had to look through all of your posts for the word "intake" (because searching for "r2c" netted nothing - ) and then finally I was able to find some stuff on some "what's the best intake" or something similar thread.... Those twenty minutes I will never get back.
yah, the search engine sucks at times. but hey, you wasted my 2-3mins typing so for you. hahaha