View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #5864 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys. Just got back from Pa. I will post a couple pics here. Had a good weekend minus the East Coast Z Nationals judging and awards. It seams that 4 clubs organize this event within the Imports and Kit cars at Carlisle. This year you payed $10 and only got one vote for "people's choice". They only had one trophy for each gen. of Z's. They figured out that most people will just vote for their own so 3 of the organizers voted on the cars. There was no splitting of stock and modded. Anyways there where 2 260's one with a hand made daytona body and another a full compitition road race car. They gave the award to a guy that bought an award winning stock Fairlady. For 300zx's they picked one that was trailered cause the turbo was junk and didn't even have matching rims. Oh did I say that they where both members of the organizing body for the show? I was like WTH. Just a note here guys if you or your club holds a show DON'T allow your clubs cars to be judged. I'll post a couple pics in a minute, uploading from my camera. Oh no I didn't win and think a guy with a stock black Nismo did. Not sure.