View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #5860 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Oh you son of a.....I'm sure I'm now officially on the ignore list!
wat wat? i cant hear juuu!

nono, jk. the R2C's were nice, i like the response. the IAT's weren't that much higher than stock, which is like 12-15F above ambient in normal driving condition (while in motion). this shows that the R2C's heatsheilds are effective. i am not sure how much more the metal piping adds to the temp post maf, but it gets pretty damn hot if touched after a drive. the post-MAF silicon tubes, not hot at all.

the gushing noise the filter makes and the overall loudness at 5K+ was just too much excitement for me. i like the tamer sound of the stock intake so landed with the post-MAF tubes (keeps temps lower with silicon..) and K&N drop-ins. i like the current setup for my flavor, but i suppose if you're into faster responding throttle + louder looking intakes, the R2C's can net you wat you want.

the people at R2C is real nice too.