View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #5857 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Very nice JAR. How does it sound "different"? Is it obvious?
Much smoother. A little deeper and gets more and more aggressive as you push through the power band. I took some crappy iPhone before and after clips, so hopefully I can get those edited/posted in the next week or two. Not the best quality but at least its decent comparison in 1st and 2nd gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
JARblue, on the intake, I like the design of the heatshield, I think it's better than the K&N one.

Easy to install??
Quite easy, although I did have some hood fitment issues at first. R2C Intake Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
JAR-
Thank you, sir. Perhaps you could comment on my hood fitment issues (see link above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mr. Jar,

Your new intakes are mighty nice looking. Just when I thought I was done, they pull me back in. Time to start looking at these seriously. Please let us know how they behave themselves.

You are first on my list or reps, once I get some new ones.

I love the finish! And they aren't behaving themselves at all! But that's cause I'm forcing them to be naughty! wow... that sounded pretty bad but it was in a good way haha

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |