View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 01:41 PM   #5835 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
My Z is out on jacks right now getting the first half of all four wheels repaired.

Mmmmmmm, servers and workstations... I remember the days and years of working on those.

It's all networks for me now.

Here she is yesterday, being the designated moving van! I give you......the Cisco 3845 Router
I love using the Z for odd utility transport We have a very small firm - 4 people - and no official IT support. I am the Guy Friday and just so happens that I am computer hardware and software savvy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Annnnnnnnnddddd done! All four wheels repaired in ~2.5 hrs! Happy couldnt be happier!

Lookin good

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning Jar give that 'puter hell!
Yes Sir! :salute:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning guys. Had a very long night and now debating whether or not to actually go in to work. Here are some pics from last night, but I really want to see how it looks in the sun.

Turns out there is a rather large ding where the paint went down and it now shows like a sore thumb. He offered to fix it but since I might be upgrading to a kit at some point, I said fvck it. You can only notice it from just the right angles. Also, the spot under the fog light was missed and I wasn't able to get a pic of it after it was corrected. I'm happy with it for now.
Lookin good as well, Tracie Paint or powercoat engine cover and strut bar next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I'm sitting waiting at a light, car in neutral. Lights about to change, I clutch in, put in first. Car begins to rev to 5k RPMS without touching gas pedal. Stays there revving. I put my car into neutral release the clutch, still revving... clutch in a few times. Still revving, turn off the car, turn back on(while still in traffic), still revving. Finally after I lift my foot off the break pedal it stops revving. Keep in mind it didn't start till the initial clutch in and then didn't stop until my foot was off the break. My foot was no where near the gas and my mats don't even touch the gas pedal. I have to bring it into nissan to get it checked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
It's not something that I can recreate as it's happens randomly. It probably won't happen with SRM off(only assuming). but regardless it's not acceptable even if it just happens with SRM on.
That sucks man. I have to think that its related to SRM. Did you try turning off SRM while it was reving? I wonder...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |