View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #5794 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Phew, came right off luckily! Still need to get under and check to see if it ended up on the carbon fiber as well.

Mr. brucelidat, it is a satin black. Here are some pictures with sunlight! Please excuse the dead bugs on the front end, haven't had a chance to clean her up.
Glad the over spray came off easily. Your car looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng! thanks for the linky, i will check it out.
yah, i think for my car i will use a roaster2 for now unless there are others that can auto on/off.

sounds good, mr.gale! when done.

hummm...that is weird indeed. at least you have a MT where you can control the engagement. i saw a vid of a hyundai that crashed into another car after blowing through 2 traffic signals in downtown korea due to sudden acceleration. hope they recall all the hyundai's before someone dies.

looking good, pint! nice job with staying up late and getting rid of the overspray.
I'm taking pics as I go. Hopefully I'll have it finished up sometime tomorrow. (the paint correction at least)