View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #5778 (permalink)
Nick911sc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nissan GT-R
Nick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to behold

Quick post before I have to get off the computer. Just got to my fiance's house with my Z. beautiful day, but I'm not sure if any of you remember me talking about this problem a few months ago...

I'm sitting waiting at a light, car in neutral. Lights about to change, I clutch in, put in first. Car begins to rev to 5k RPMS without touching gas pedal. Stays there revving. I put my car into neutral release the clutch, still revving... clutch in a few times. Still revving, turn off the car, turn back on(while still in traffic), still revving. Finally after I lift my foot off the break pedal it stops revving. Keep in mind it didn't start till the initial clutch in and then didn't stop until my foot was off the break. My foot was no where near the gas and my mats don't even touch the gas pedal. I have to bring it into nissan to get it checked out.