View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #5773 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Annnnnnnnnddddd done! All four wheels repaired in ~2.5 hrs! Happy couldnt be happier!

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning guys. Had a very long night and now debating whether or not to actually go in to work. Here are some pics from last night, but I really want to see how it looks in the sun.

Turns out there is a rather large ding where the paint went down and it now shows like a sore thumb. He offered to fix it but since I might be upgrading to a kit at some point, I said fvck it. You can only notice it from just the right angles. Also, the spot under the fog light was missed and I wasn't able to get a pic of it after it was corrected. I'm happy with it for now.
Looks great Pint! The rear shot with your exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.gale! i decided not to get the 2595LTM yesterday cause it does not support ecoRoute (OBD2 monitoring)... so i ran my 1490LTM today in the Z. it paired up with my droid4 nicely for phone. for my G, i think im going to get the motorola roadster2.

mr.happy- good to hear you're finally done with the ordeal yet again. you're like a regular now with the wheel repair guy. hahaha

hey pint- that looks good!

the drive in the Z this am was fantastic. i got cut off by some ricor-fart-racing-car-looking-pos-miata-im-going-to-racing-juu-big-ego-but-still-an-idiot, but didnt bother me. i would not want to be driving that noisy thing on weekends. lol