View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #5771 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Morning KidZ! Time to make the doughnuts and hand out repZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Morning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Morning everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Good Morning, Y'all Mmmm... doughnuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Where's Mr.alcheng? Wake up sir!

OFC
Howdy O.F.C.!!!!!

Was busy in the store from start (11am) to now, finally have time to sit down and LOL

Mr.happytheman, very glad to hear all the damaged rims are now fixed!! I couldn't be happier for you too!!

Fresh Looking Rims + PSS(with onzedge's spirit) + sunny&warm = Driving Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm amazed that they can do mobile wheel repairs. Very cool
I think we don't have this in Canada.... Gotta ask Fire to train his ninja Raccoons to set it up..

Mr.kenchan, looks like the Roadster2 is the way to go, speaking of In-Car speakerphone, you may also consider the Blueant S4, I personally don't use speaker phone because I am driving a roadster, but I use a bluetooth headset, and so far I am on my 4th Blueant and they are so far so good, the noise cancellation performance is excellent and I would suggest you look into that too.