View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #5766 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

hi mr.gale! i decided not to get the 2595LTM yesterday cause it does not support ecoRoute (OBD2 monitoring)... so i ran my 1490LTM today in the Z. it paired up with my droid4 nicely for phone. for my G, i think im going to get the motorola roadster2.

mr.happy- good to hear you're finally done with the ordeal yet again. you're like a regular now with the wheel repair guy. hahaha

hey pint- that looks good!

the drive in the Z this am was fantastic. i got cut off by some ricor-fart-racing-car-looking-pos-miata-im-going-to-racing-juu-big-ego-but-still-an-idiot, but didnt bother me. i would not want to be driving that noisy thing on weekends. lol