View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #5669 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Dude, it sucks going into the office just to pick up a personal package. I would do it though.
Oh I was definitely planning on it. My co-worker even offered to bring them home since he lives pretty close to me. However, I have to go by the office to pick up one of our workstations that's been acting up so I can reformat some time this weekend when I don't have time btw... my co-worker is a big car guy, completely trustworthy when it comes to car parts, and is always willing to help with time, experience, and tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ive done it numerous times. JAR- your office address please...
I'd be more than happy to give you the address. Please send us some architectural work - we specialize in senior healthcare and assisted living facilities
( Click to show/hide )
After I pick up the intake, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
New mods!
First performance mod and first time to get intimate with her under the hood I've taken the bumper off twice just cause I could, and I've had the entire dash apart to explore installation options for an AVIC HU and installed a garage door opener button by the cup holder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

You'd better MAKE time!
I'm going to damn well try. I'm hoping Sunday I can squeeze about 2.5 hours out of the day to do the install and wash and another layer of wax, which she needs especially on the rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
honestly for a PW, i would run stock 19's or painted bronze, gunmetal, graphine, anthrasite, matte gray, matte black, hyperblack. no particular order.
Thoughts on wheels for Gunmetal? I'm not sure I would really like black, especially since I don't think I'll ever black out fangs and/or rear valance. I've considered smoked head/tail lights but the wife is putting up resistance, and I'm not yet convinced enough that I like them to waste the energy convincing her. I like stock, and there's nothing I've seen that would convince me to spend the $$$.

Literally, in the middle of typing this post, a package arrived at the house. My Diablo III Collector's Edition! It is seriously ridiculous how much crap it came with, but I'm a total nerd like that

Did I mention I'm ?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |