View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #5609 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning guys and gals

I forgot to tell you about something that's happened yesterday.

As you know I took the Z out for a drive. Well, before I left, I texted my wife that I was going to take the Z for a spin. When I returned home I removed the license plates and proceeded to foam/wash the Z then I brought it into the garage to dry it off and clay it. My wife arrives home while I'm claying, we're talking for a little bit, then she notices a Police Car pulls up in front of our neighbours house. She looks at me, looks at the Z with no license plates, and says to me, you weren't excessively speeding today were you?

Guilty until proven innocent
Hahaha, that actually made me lol right there; a much needed laugh thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning All! Tgif!!!#

Happy glad there wasn't any Damage

Time for the drive to work, will check-in in a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Man you aren't the only one! Thanks buddy!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 05-18-2012 at 10:55 AM.