View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #5515 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Cool Beans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
In for pics Mr.kenchan
mr.alecheng- yep, i will work on it probably tomorrow night or over the weekend. i need the stubby ball mount first.

i should be able to completely shut the door with the nuvi mounted inside the door... but the next issue is how the hell am i going to wire it up....hummmm... need to check my DIY again if there was a way to feed a coat hanger through the cubby opening to the glove box area. i dont feel like taking the dash apart just for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Got caught in a hailstorm about 25 mins ago. :shake ahead:

There was no place for me to go..... It doesn't appear that there's any damage, but it's too dark outside to make a proper assessment.

Wish me luck.
ouch. how big was the hail? if it's less than 1/2" and you weren't moving, you should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys just sent out my reps. Yes I'm out too. Cruise night was OK. Can't wait for the show tomorrow and Sat.
gl at the show, fire!