View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #5467 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha, just put it in a 6months+ money market so you wont be able to touch it. do wat you want with your $$!!

sounds like you had fun, pint!

yesterday i exchanged smiles at an interesection with a pretty girl driving a modded lotus. i was driving home in my G.
PM me some financial advice! Seriously, I have no savings and no 401K due to working for such a small company.

I had lots of fun! Love the sound and feel of the exhaust when I'm punching it. Responsibly, of course.

At least you get responses that are pleasant! I only ever get the stupid guys who want to race me in POS cars or minivans. Or the haters stare.