View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #5446 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Guys, lol, i just read your messages and completely appreciate it Thanks for the help but I do have the money to fix it if I really had to. So I have to miss out on some driving, sucks but oh well. Me being grounded just means more pics of the action for you guys when I get home!

What Im worried about is doing damage to the engine somehow by having this leak. Its quite loud and coming from the header/testpipe gasket. Will it harm anything other than my gas mileage and a little performance?

Again guys thanks for trying to rally around me I truely appreciate it

Get it fixed get it fixed, you are worry about driving it already, I don't know how long is your ride to home, but imagine you have to drive it home in this condition.....