View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #5441 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Mr.kenchan, sorry to hear about the mounting issue... I know you don't like suction-cup, but I think for now, you could just use it as a temp-fix in the G, I think it will give you minimum blockage on your forward view. Just for now...

Looks what I received in mail today.....
Good Morning Everyone!!!!
hey mr.alcheng, nice shirt!

one other thing i found was that the droid4's mic input was not as loud as my droidx on the receiving end so i need the unit mounted up pretty close to me.

i may just get me a new HU anyway. lol not sure yet, but the AVH4400BH would be a nice upgrade from my 4100 i got like 2yrs ago. ...if i can source just the pioneer BT module to add to my 4100 for cheap, i would consider that route too. so far ive only seen like $175 for the thing. at that price i would rather buy a new Nuvi with BT and mount it in the cubby. i know for sure the 4.3" nuvi fits in there without having to take it off the bracket. i can just shut the cubby door and it will hide completely inside.

i paired to the nuvi1490 last night in my Z. from that unit no issue hearing or speaking. i dont usually take calls while in my Z, but with this setup and smart profile turning on BT every weekend during the hours i pull out my z, my phone will be paired automatically.