View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #5436 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
As you know the closest shop around here is prob pretty far away. Plus for a shop to rip the test pipe out and replace the gasket would take all day and prob cost $300 or so. I dont know what to do, Im pretty pissed.
Mr.Alchemy, it's only Thursday today, go get it fixed ASAP and have fun for the ZdayZ!! No matter how far is the shop, you will have to get it fixed in here or when you go back, and it's even a longer drive for your return-home-ride. The difference on the cost probably is only a little.

Google or ask around the other Z drivers, get it fixed before the weekend, you still have today and tomorrow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I say we do what Ms. PintSize (not her real name) suggested. We can all send Mr. Alchemy a few bucks, right? It must completely suck to make ll the plans for ZdayZ just to have them peed upn by a stupid gasket.

Let's all rally around our brother who could use some love and help.

Send us your PayPal address, Mr. Alchemy.
You guys can count me in too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng! yah, i tried several areas on my G but could not find a good spot. the cradle has too much depth so my hand would hit it when i enter 1st gear. the phone only works in horizontal (landscape) orientation in the motorola cradle which was a bummer cause it's too wide to place on the side of the dash where my proclip base is located...

i think i may have to wait until the Proclip mounting bracket for my phone is available. theirs is usually verticle (portrait) orientation to saves space, PLUS, the phone actually works better in portrait mode for me. they have powered ones, so i will get that and use smart profile to automatically turn nav, bt, shut off wifi, etc based on time.
Mr.kenchan, sorry to hear about the mounting issue... I know you don't like suction-cup, but I think for now, you could just use it as a temp-fix in the G, I think it will give you minimum blockage on your forward view. Just for now...

Looks what I received in mail today.....

Good Morning Everyone!!!!