View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #5429 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, looks like there's not too many places in the G for you to mount the bracket...

Looks like he cubby is the way to go...
hi mr.alcheng! yah, i tried several areas on my G but could not find a good spot. the cradle has too much depth so my hand would hit it when i enter 1st gear. the phone only works in horizontal (landscape) orientation in the motorola cradle which was a bummer cause it's too wide to place on the side of the dash where my proclip base is located...

i think i may have to wait until the Proclip mounting bracket for my phone is available. theirs is usually verticle (portrait) orientation to saves space, PLUS, the phone actually works better in portrait mode for me. they have powered ones, so i will get that and use smart profile to automatically turn nav, bt, shut off wifi, etc based on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
At dinner, little droid shot off the porch.
cool shot, alchemy! 370Z looks great. the others, n0 comment. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Unfortunately it's a Union shop so the pay raises are predetermined. It would take 280 days to get to the top rate which is still I may decide to go into business for myself... Not sure if I want the headaches that are associated with that though.

We can do mods on our kids Big Wheels.
hi mr. gale! oh i see... hummmm.. ive not worked at companies where they have unions, so i can't really comment. actually, i try to stay away from unions.

i think going solo is a good way to make extra money.