View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #104 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBarbarian View Post
so.. I am #502, received mine as promised on Monday, 5/14
Dropped the car off tonight for install tomorrow. Can't wait. Like Speedy, my mechanic and I opened the box, checked out the pieces... FANTASTIC. My mechanic and friend, has worked on all sorts of cars... hondamike.com, from honda's... his old specialty.. to Lambo's and Ferrari's. He's installed most every brand out there. He was fully stoked, as was I, on the build quality of this F.I. 18" res CBE. Welds? Made like someone was building it for themselves. every aspect, top notch quality.

Im stoked to get em on, and he's stoked too!

Thanks for the great communication, follow through, passionate customer service, Tony!

Ill post the pics when I pick her up!
No worries, this is what we are here for! Enjoy you exhaust and we look forward to seeing pictures of it installed.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote