View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #5369 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Ms.Pintsize725, you are talking about shift-knob, right???

Back to the Z stuffs, so I went to the dealer the pick up my Z, and I look at the lining carefully and inspect everything.... still it is not perfect because their contractor is trying to fix the top instead of replace the worn part.

So I tell them I am not completely satisfy with the job, the two personnel in the service department, one adviser and one manage, trying to explain to me what's the pros and cons, the whole time they are polite and patient, so at the end, since I do not want to leave to Z to them for another week for this issue, we, both parties, agreed I can bring the Z back to them around the winter time, so I will leave the Z to them and they will replace the canvas.

Done deal for now, and the service adviser offer me either a)an oil-change or b)a detailing service....

I chose (c)... I took a grey color Nissan Polo Shirt

Well, the polo has their "Scarborough Nissan" logo on it, but what the heck, so far I am happy with them, so I wouldn't mind putting it on.

If they screw me in the future, I'll just stitch "Don't Go To" above their logo....
Yes.....shift knob.....that.

So, what exactly are you trying to get repaired on your Z? I guess I missed that day.