View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #5368 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good morning, mr.alcheng! dang, sorry to hear you need to pickup your Z in rain. i guess you will be busy detailing her tonight.

Good Afternoon Mr.kenchan

The High-of-The-Day is by the time I start leaving to the dealer the sun came out and the temperature rise, there was some rain-water on the Z but it dried up quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
It's not the size that matters, it's how you.............no, it is size that matters. Sorry Fire.
Ms.Pintsize725, you are talking about shift-knob, right???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Greetings from ZDAYZ The Tail of the Dragon is so much more than i expected. Its crazy and quite scary. Saw a Z in the woods on the way up the Dragon when we first arrived yesterday. Just saw the crew of guys at the carwash station and thankfully everyone is ok and the Z seemed unharmed.
Howdy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, screw the boobs, we want to see cars and guys....
Mr.kenchan... most of your recent post are..... ... yesterday you talked about open your door to the UPS guy with your pants down... today you want guys over boobs.....

jk jk jk..... it's hump day, you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
^^^ I am definitely feeling that "group hug" thing coming on right now.

I agree with Mr. Fire. The people on the forum (who I haven't put on my ignore list) are great folks.
Mr.onzedge.... it's an honor that Iam NOT on that list....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I agree Onze I'd def. owe everybody here at huge thanks, and hug. In a Z non way.
Mr.Fire, for sure I know you are not since everybody here knows you have the special interest in Raccoons....... especially into those Ninja and drunken types.....

Back to the Z stuffs, so I went to the dealer the pick up my Z, and I look at the lining carefully and inspect everything.... still it is not perfect because their contractor is trying to fix the top instead of replace the worn part.

So I tell them I am not completely satisfy with the job, the two personnel in the service department, one adviser and one manage, trying to explain to me what's the pros and cons, the whole time they are polite and patient, so at the end, since I do not want to leave to Z to them for another week for this issue, we, both parties, agreed I can bring the Z back to them around the winter time, so I will leave the Z to them and they will replace the canvas.

Done deal for now, and the service adviser offer me either a)an oil-change or b)a detailing service....

I chose (c)... I took a grey color Nissan Polo Shirt

Well, the polo has their "Scarborough Nissan" logo on it, but what the heck, so far I am happy with them, so I wouldn't mind putting it on.

If they screw me in the future, I'll just stitch "Don't Go To" above their logo....