View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #5350 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Congrats, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Congrats sort of Gale LOL. Happy hump day. So what are you going to do, both work wise and if you are going to take the job?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Congrats.....and.....I'm sorry....?

Morning all. I promise not to post here unless Z related. Unless someone else initiates a conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hello, mr.onzedge! is your droidx2 the same as droidx's housing?
If so i have a car cradle laying around from prokit (like new condition).

thanks, mr.gale. actually the last 2wks have been all new gear.. got a new notebook (thinkpad..btw, i am a MBP user), new nuvi, new watch (seiko), new droid4, new shrubs outside, dumb neighbor spraying water at shurbs getting my Z wet. then yelling at the sob reminding him not to do that AGAIN (for the 3rd damn time)...

i was like woohooo! but then ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Mr.Kenchan… from my SII

Mr.GaleForce…… sorry to hear that dude… that you can't retired yet…

jk jk… congrats on the offer!!

My Z is ready to be picked up, and it's raining… been sunny for the last 6 day while my Z was sitting in the dealer and they chose to rain today…… WTH…

Good Morning Everyone!!!!
Thanks everyone

The job is in my trade and then some, but here's the rub, the pay is a lot less than expected, and the hours are mediocre. The good thing is travel time is next to nothing, and the work, like already mentioned, is in my field of expertise. It's not the end of the world if I decline the offer, I do have something else I can do, it's not in my field, but the pay is , but the commute is 40 min one way ...

This is the problem right now, there is a shortage of qualified skilled trades (especially good ones). Everyone needs one, but aren't willing to pay for the experience. Then they are left scratching their heads when they're losing production because of incompetence, or wondering why they have high turn over.

Bottom line, my experience is worth more than they're paying.