View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #5333 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kensan hoping that it will only take a couple hours. Tomorrow I'm using my new DA and polishing the whole car.

ahh, you got a new polisher. cool! random orbitals are a great tool. a must-have if you're into detailing. i got a 6" and a 3" one.

Quote:
Oh and getting a haircut today and going to a cruise night Thurs after packing for the car show this weekend.
Quote:
Hate to get the mullett cut off but it isn't the 80's anymore is it LOL

i better exchange my samurai sword for some new weapons... hummm... like wiha screw drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Mr.Kenchan… from my SII

My Z is ready to be picked up, and it's raining… been sunny for the last 6 day while my Z was sitting in the dealer and they chose to rain today…… WTH…

Good Morning Everyone!!!!
good morning, mr.alcheng! dang, sorry to hear you need to pickup your Z in rain. i guess you will be busy detailing her tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
what?!?!?!?!?!?