View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #5300 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Hey Happy.. Thanks for asking. I am better...More heart tests soon..I know, does he have a bad Brain, or a bad Heart ?? Both..I do thing on a large scale...No hang nails...

I am coming out of my haze from the new medication..that is why I haven't driven for almost a month.. New medications really screw up the body...I have been anti -pill for 52 years..Now it is several a day, haha..But sadly no more Pale Ale's....That would screw me up..

But today I got the 370z out.. Loved it.. Just spirited driving, nothing fancy..

That commercial that says to enjoy your independence while you can...I sure am, when I can..

Maybe driving the 370Z again tomorrow..Then I gotta put some more miles on the Z/28, new rear gears , ect..., before I do a 4000RPM clutch dump, and three gears of close ratio sideways...That is the car I beat the heck out of..

But I cannot wait to wind the 370 up to the power Band at higher RPM, where it makes it power, but soon...

I will let you know how it goes...So far , so good...I am still here and that is the most important thing...
Mr.Bucketlist2012, glad you took the Z for a nice ride, and I best wish on your health!!