View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #5292 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Define "everything" and teach me.
Right now, I use my iPad for e-mail and browsing, mainly. I follow RSS feeds of my favourite fashion blogs and tweet from it.
I store some technical manuals in PDF format in my iBooks library and I run PowerPoints using either Dropbox or SlideShark.
I'm starting to use the calendar, but that's about it.
What else is this thing good for?
I use Paprika for all my recipe needs which, when synced, updates my iPhone's Paprika app for groceries. I love that app, and have ~300 recipes built in it. I use my iPad in a docking station in the kitchen to follow the recipe, and the apps browser can scrape recipes from most sites. I could go on and on about it, if interested, you should check it out.

I also like the Skyfire browser for its Java capabilities.

I use Good for Enterprise to keep on top of our Exchange email at work.

Amazon has a great shopping app, and I love Fandango for checking movie listings, previews and pre-purchasing movie tickets.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub