View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #5279 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Finally took it out for a ride..The 370Z and not the Z/28.

For me, the car is great.. Compared to the 350Z, it feels great..

For what I will do with the car, street driving, it works great.. The brakes are good, and the handling and the power are fine for me..

Sure the exhaust isn't the same, but no biggie.. Sure they have an Oil temp gauge,
I don't read it. It may have read 210, but if I am only street driving and some traffic in hot weather, I could care less..

The tank is full of gasoline, so I don't worry, and over all , the 2009 Sport/Touring felt great, and looked even better..

But I am 52, so I won't be racing it on the street or modding it..

That is what I have the crazy Z/28 for...Redline and track days..

But Today I drove the 370Z ...Finally.

Only the gas Gauge is lame, but that is a pimple..Hopefully I won't have any of the problems 370z's have ,but time will tell..

Today was a good day...except for the hater tailgaters..But haters will hate...No sweat.
Yay! Congrats to you sir!