View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:17 PM   #5255 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
So lemme get this straight: You hold each other's stuff?? That's freakin' awesome! Where do I get a job like that?
Um I actually work for my father

awkward!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I don't want to hold your's or JAR's stuff LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, that only works for small things for me... my G only has a rear glove box aka trunk.
The Accord actually has an amazingly large trunk, but of course anything large like wheels or exhaust won't fit at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, office is fine, but dont do it with your neighbors cause they might order something embarrassing yet you open it by accident cause there were like a total of 5 boxes between you and the neighbor. and now you have to face your neighbor later her xxxxx just arrived...
Umm... actually it would definitely be the other way around considering some of the stuff my wife and I have ordered recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Ms.Pintsize725, you post the "Boobs" at 4:09pm and within 2 hour we have almost 5 pages of posts with all guys firing up... you are the Contributor of The Day And I rep you for your contribution!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Is anyone going to write about Z's in the "What did you do with your Z today?" thread today?
Didn't you hear?!?!?

BOOBIES!!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |