View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #5243 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Boobs
Ms.Pintsize725, you post the "Boobs" at 4:09pm and within 2 hour we have almost 5 pages of posts with all guys firing up... you are the Contributor of The Day And I rep you for your contribution!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Real vs. fake. Stock vs. mod. Always the owners choice.
Real vs. fake, if you are talking about plastic surgery, I will say it's like Stock vs. Ricer Mod will improve, Ricer is putting some stupid add-on and make it worse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good luck with that, mr.happy. hope all the damage is fixed soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
true. the worst is when you're waiting for the ups guy all frikken day for a signature required package, you have to go to the bathroom for a nature-call, the door bell rings, and he's gone with your package by the time you run to your front door with your pants down. lol
Mr.kenchan, I can't imagine, you rush to the door with your pants down, open the door all exhausted and give the big smile with "I've been waiting for you" look to the UPS-Santa.....

Last edited by alcheng; 05-15-2012 at 05:01 PM.