View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #69 (permalink)
sig11
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Red Sport-MT
sig11 has a spectacular aura aboutsig11 has a spectacular aura about

WOO! Seat and harnesses finally in. (click for bigger)

Drivers side is a Status GT-X with Schroth Profi-II 2" 6pt harness (for HANS). Sitting on a custom seat mount made by Ralph Provitz at V2 Motorsports. Ralph also installed the lot of it. SUPER stable. No wobble at all from the seat/mount. Ralph does really great work.

Passenger side is still stock with a G-Force 3" 5pt harness. Sub-belt was run between the back and the seat so it can actually do it's job. Soon I'll get it together and order another GT-X for the passenger or just throw in this OMP TRS-II that I've got laying around.

Harness bar came from Robin Bailey BGTV8 at the370z forums. Many thanks to him for spending the initial cash to build these things. Nice and sturdy!

After ZdayZ I may have to figure out how to re-mount the 3pt belts in the car. I intended to have Ralph keep them in but I didn't communicate that properly. Not sure how much of a pain in the *** it will be to drive with the 6pt all the time... or the legality... or if it's too much trouble to put the 3pt back in anyway.

Picked up an AiM Solo from Ralph also. All these new toys! AND I've got a set of used A6s waiting for me at Mid-Ohio Monday.
sig11 is offline   Reply With Quote