View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #5236 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I especially like how they will make me sign for a 10 dollar electrical connector or something, but have left $1,500 laptops or Pilot Super Sports sitting on my porch in the middle of the day. I know that the shipper specifies this, but can't the drivers use a little common sense?
My parents always had a trashcan around the side of the house and arranged for the delivery guy to drop packages in when he had to leave them (or hide behind it if too big to put inside). At the office we have an agreement with our suite neighbors that we sign for each other's stuff and hold it until someone comes and gets it, so that's nice, too.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |