View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #5114 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
LOL ONze. m4 hope you guys are having a good time.
So now I'm upset. Are banks and mortgage companies required to be stupid? I get a letter saying that my required escro balance is too low. Notice I said balance. I recieved an escro adjustment letter a while ago and that amount wasn't taken out because I get evry 2 week payments taken out. The company that takes out my payments says I need to fax them a letter auth. an increase and that escro letter. WTH where is that letter?? How would I know. When I bought my house the company never had a problem. This company is nuts. The really crazy thing is that evry year I get a a check from escro for over $750 to decrease the balance WTH. Keep the balance and don't bother me. So today I have to send a letter to the bi-weekly payment company and - wait for it wait for it $14 payment to the mortgage company.
My favorite companies are those who seem to go out of their way to complicate doing business with them. Seriously, I do not care what a company does, what is sells or who their customers are. Every organization's primary objective should be building processes and procedures that bring them customers and make transacting business as simple, easy and transparent as possible.

Just wait until the revolution comes, brothers and sisters!

Disclaimer: I am in no way advocating any sort of revolution in the real sense --it is metaphorical.