View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #5113 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

LOL ONze. m4 hope you guys are having a good time.
So now I'm upset. Are banks and mortgage companies required to be stupid? I get a letter saying that my required escro balance is too low. Notice I said balance. I recieved an escro adjustment letter a while ago and that amount wasn't taken out because I get evry 2 week payments taken out. The company that takes out my payments says I need to fax them a letter auth. an increase and that escro letter. WTH where is that letter?? How would I know. When I bought my house the company never had a problem. This company is nuts. The really crazy thing is that evry year I get a a check from escro for over $750 to decrease the balance WTH. Keep the balance and don't bother me. So today I have to send a letter to the bi-weekly payment company and - wait for it wait for it $14 payment to the mortgage company.